0
Its now daily issue where phone gets burnt while charging which sometimes becomes or cause severe damages. However, a man has once again taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone while receiving or making calls.
According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan on Facebook, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging five minutes after receiving call from a friend this early morning.

He posted on Facebook saying;
“Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.”






So its advised to unplug your phone from its socket before answering any call.


Please share this and bookmark our blog as you may save someone! 

Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your opinion is much more valuable to me. Thank you.

Monday, 12 March 2018

A man's phone get burnt immediately after answering call while charging.

Its now daily issue where phone gets burnt while charging which sometimes becomes or cause severe damages. However, a man has once again taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone while receiving or making calls.
According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan on Facebook, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging five minutes after receiving call from a friend this early morning.

He posted on Facebook saying;
“Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.”






So its advised to unplug your phone from its socket before answering any call.


Please share this and bookmark our blog as you may save someone! 
Its now daily issue where phone gets burnt while charging which sometimes becomes or cause severe damages. However, a man has once again taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone while receiving or making calls.
According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan on Facebook, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging five minutes after receiving call from a friend this early morning.

He posted on Facebook saying;
“Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.”






So its advised to unplug your phone from its socket before answering any call.


Please share this and bookmark our blog as you may save someone! 

Its now daily issue where phone gets burnt while charging which sometimes becomes or cause severe damages. However, a man has once again taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone while receiving or making calls.
According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan on Facebook, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging five minutes after receiving call from a friend this early morning.

He posted on Facebook saying;
“Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.”






So its advised to unplug your phone from its socket before answering any call.


Please share this and bookmark our blog as you may save someone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting & Sharing is caring!
If you don't have a Google account, kindly comment using "ANONYMOUS"